Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, also known as hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose and cellulose hydroxypropyl methyl ether, is made from highly pure cotton cellulose and specially etherified under alkaline conditions.
The main purpose
1. Construction industry: as the water retention agent and coagulant of cement mortar, the mortar can be pumped. Apply mortar, gypsum, putty powder or other building materials as adhesive to improve the applicability and prolong the operating time. Use as stickup ceramic tile, marble, plastic adornment, stickup strengthen agent, still can reduce cement dosage. The water retention property of HPMC enables the paste to avoid cracking after application due to too fast drying, enhancing the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as adhesive in ceramic product manufacturing.
3. Coating industry: as thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good solubility in water or organic solvents. As a paint remover.
4. Ink printing: as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good solubility in water or organic solvents.
5. Plastic: it can be used as mold release agent, softener and lubricant for forming.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: as dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: this product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industries.
8. Medical industry: coating materials; Membrane material; Controlled speed polymer materials for slow-release preparations; Stabilizing agent; Suspended aid; Tablet adhesive; Increases the goo
1. Cement mortar: improve the dispersibility of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of mortar, which has an effect on crack prevention and can enhance the strength of cement.
2. Ceramic tile cement: improve the plasticity, water retention and adhesion of ceramic tile mortar to prevent powder.
3. Coating of asbestos and other refractories: as suspension stabilizer, mobility improver, and adhesive relay to base.
4. Gypsum coagulant: improve water retention and processing, and improve adhesion to the base.
5. Joint cement: it is added to the joint cement used in gypsum board to improve the fluidity and water retention.
6. Latex putty: improve the fluidity and water retention of resin latex based putty.
7. Mortar: as a paste to replace natural materials, it can improve water retention and improve the adhesion of the same base.
8. Coating: as a plasticizer for latex coating, it can improve the operation performance and fluidity of coating and putty powder.
9. Spray paint: to prevent the cement system or latex system from being sprayed, only the material filler will sink and improve the fluidity